There are several modules that help users to identify their need to access the library's physical resources.
- My Library Account allows you to see what items you have on the loan plus the due dates, as well as enabling you to check your fines, renew items, reservation status, request for Inter Library Loan items, save preferred searches while navigating the catalog from the search history, view for a book recommendation (for staff only), and request for articles (pay per view) (for researcher only) via online
UiTM library provides access to a huge range electronic resources (e-resources) to support your studies, research and teaching. Use of the e-resources is subjects to copyright law and the license agreement the UiTM library sign with the e-resources providers. Please make sure you read the term and conditions provided and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature – scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Delivering a comprehensive overview of the world’s research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine social sciences and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. From researchers pursuing scientific breakthroughs to academic institutions and government agencies evaluating research, Scopus is the abstract and indexing database of choice. Worldwide, Scopus is used by more than 3,000 academic, government and corporate institutions and is the main data source that supports the Research Intelligence portfolio.
Web of Science is a platform consisting of several literature search databases designed to support scientific and scholarly research.
Web of Science Core Collection is our premier resource on the platform and includes over 21,000 peer-reviewed, high-quality scholarly journals published worldwide (including Open Access journals); over 205,000 conference proceedings; and over 104,000 editorially selected books. Search across all databases on the platform to find content spanning multiple disciplines, document types, and formats. Discover the citation connections between these diverse content sets. Explore the more than one billion searchable cited references in Web of Science.
EndNote is reference management software with features to—
- Keep all your references and reference-related materials in a searchable personal library.
- Synchronize your references between up to three of your personal computers, an online library, and your iPhone or iPad, through EndNote Sync. (You must be the owner and user of all three computers.)
- Share your references with collaborators through EndNote Sync.
- Use your references in word-processing documents to create formatted citations and bibliographies or independent reference lists.
Mendeley is a free reference manager, an academic social network and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
- Manage your research, showcase your work, connect and collaborate with over six million researchers worldwide.
- Whether you're writing your dissertation, organising your literature for easy retrieval, or need to read journal articles on the go, Mendeley can help you.
- Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups.
- Create your free account at (https://www.mendeley.com/)
- Mendeley Guides : (https://www.mendeley.com/guides)
- Mendeley Videos and Tutorials : (https://www.mendeley.com/guides/videos)
- Download Software : https://library.uitm.edu.my/download/93-software-download
An electronic book or ebook is a book publication made available in digital form, consisting of text, image of booth, readable on the flat-panel display of computers or other electronic devices. Althrough sometimes defined as “electronic version of a printed book”, some ebook exits without printed equivalent.
This MOOCs is develop by UiTM Cawangan Selangor library which will assists and guide user about how to do Information Searching Effectively. Searching Strategy allows you to discover books, articles, journals, databases and more. A single search will return results from a number of different sources.
- Searching is fast, easy, and uses a familiar, Google-like, interface allowing researchers to use one search box to discover credible and reliable library content.
- Search results can be also limited by content type, discipline, library location, publication date, language and more.
- Search results can include materials that are not part of the library collections, but may be requested through our Inter Library Loan service.
- Citations in your search results can be viewed in commonly used citation format, emailed and printed.
Universiti Teknologi MARA Institutional Repository (UiTM IR) is a centre of digital collections, act as an open-access repository that collects, preserve and disseminates scholarly output by university members at Universiti Teknologi MARA (journal articles, book chapters, books, conference papers, theses, working papers, technical reports, data and other types of research publications and also unpublished manuscripts and papers)